Centre de Formation des Modérateurs Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How Can I Deactivate My Account On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Centre de Formation des Modérateurs Index du Forum -> Entrée du centre -> Débats publics autour de la modération
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chantjar
Seconde Classe
Seconde Classe

Point(s): 144
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Venant comme :: Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 03:49:58    Sujet du message: How Can I Deactivate My Account On Facebook Répondre en citant

How Can I Deactivate My Account On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. EditRelated wikiHows How to Manage Facebook Privacy Options How to Opt out of Facebook's Open Graph Personalization How to Change Your Name on Facebook How to Use the Facebook Like Button How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account How to Use Facebook How to Log Out of Facebook How to Look at a Facebook Profile Without Signing Up How to Set up a Facebook Account Article Info Categories: Facebook Basics Facebook Overuse and Facebook Addiction In other languages: Italiano:Disattivare un Account Facebook,Espaol:desactivar una cuenta de Facebook,Portugus:Desativar uma Conta do Facebook,Franais:dsactiver un compte Facebook,Deutsch:Ein Facebook Konto deaktivieren,Nederlands:Je Facebook account deactiveren,: Facebook,etina:Jak deaktivovat et na Facebooku,Bahasa Indonesia:Menonaktifkan Akun Facebook,:Facebook,: ,: Facebook (Deactivate),Ting Vit:V hiu ha ti khon Facebook Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,293,288 times. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. The messenger option isn't there anymore. 10 Tap Close if prompted to take separate action. Follow Us Facebook How To Fix Buy Do More About Us Advertise Privacy Policy Careers Contact Terms of Use . 65.. 11 Review the exit options. Your profile and data will be invisible to others until you reactivate your account, but Facebook saves it all in case you want to return. .. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. .. Deactivate the account, click it and that's all. Flag as. Its possible it may have moved or been deleted.What can you do now? See if the page has moved, or if we have another article on this topic. Thanks."." more Rated this article: A Anonymous Jun 25, 2017 "I have been trying for quite some time to unsubscribe from Facebook in vane, your article has given me the necessary clues; thanks!"." more A Anonymous Oct 19, 2017 "The step by step procedure of deactivating my account helped. How do I delete several Facebook accounts and combine them into one account? Answer this question Flag as. (All this for a temporary suspension!)Your options include worries about privacy, having your account hacked, not finding Facebook useful, not understanding how to use Facebook and my personal favorite, "I spend too much time using Facebook."There are so many reasons people leave Facebook, you may have trouble deciding which matters most to you. Search Search the site GO . 5 Click Manage Account. Some of the things you do on Facebook arent stored in your account. Click ACCOUNT/ACCOUNT SETTINGS and scroll down to the bottom. If you do this too frequently, after a certain period of time, you won't be allowed to reactivate your account right away. This article explains how to reactivate your Facebook account.How to Permanently Delete Your FacebookIf you really want to quit Facebook, there is a way of making a permanent exit.This method permanently wipes out your profile information and Facebook history, so you can't reactivate your Facebook account later.It takes about 14 days to permanently delete your Facebook account, but it's not hard to do. Please try again. Thank you so much!" JW John Paolo Walker Apr 12, 2017 "Taught how to deactivate my F account simply." Rated this article: BC Bharath Chinna Apr 23, 2017 "My Facebook account is deleted, thanks. 6 Tap Manage Account. 12 Click Deactivate. Cookies make wikiHow better. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. Before deactivating your account, you can check or uncheck the following options: Email opt out - Check this box to prevent Facebook from sending emails to you. Thank you for signing up. It is merely suspended from viewing, so to speak.Facebook's FAQ pages explainthat your profile and the info linked to it disappear from viewing, so your profile is no longer searchable and your friends no longer see your Wall.However, all that information gets saved by Facebook, including your friends, photo albums and any groups you joined. Social Media Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest Social Networks How To Windows Macs iPad iPhone Android Internet & Network Digital Cameras Home Theater Email & Messaging Fix Windows Macs iPad iPhone Internet & Network Digital Cameras Home Theater Getting More Help Buy Buying Guides Product Reviews Software & Apps Do More Web & Search Social Media Gaming New & Next . Steps Method 1 On Mobile 1 Open Facebook. Lifewire Get the Most From Your Tech With Our Daily Tips Email Address Sign up There was an error 5a02188284
twitter facebook youtube gfw chinalogin facebook via google accountbuy facebook likes cheap ukfacebook app save datatwo facebook accounts same namedownload facebook with chat for nokia c3facebook is not responding would you like to close itwhy wont my ipod facebook app workfacebook code for my websitefacebook latest java version

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 03:49:58    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Centre de Formation des Modérateurs Index du Forum -> Entrée du centre -> Débats publics autour de la modération Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation